Thursday, December 20, 2007

6 Messages From Jesus to the Church - Brani Duyon's Testimony

Jesus spoke to me, “when you go back to earth tell all My children about these messages” (There were SIX MESSAGES which Jesus had given to me):

FIRST MESSAGE:
“Tell My children, they must to believe in Me with all their hearts, their strengths, and their minds. Those who are worried and doubted will not get into here.”
Said Lord Jesus.

SECOND MESSAGE:
“Tell My Children, They must be faithful to come to the Church service because that is the time when I will shine over their faces and they will look for my face. I will be very pleased to see My children worshipping at Church.”
Said Lord Jesus

THIRD MESSAGE:
“Tell My Children, They must be faithful to pray, do My will, and live with My words”
Said Lord Jesus

FOURTH MESSAGE:
“Tell My children, they must be obedient to give tithe and offerings”.
Said Lord Jesus (While Jesus gave this message, He say “My child, Look there” He showed me beautiful houses which are ready for His children. “My child, these houses are ready, I prepared for all My children, that believe and obedient to Me.” Then He showed me the houses which are not yet completed. I ask “Lord, why are these houses not yet completed?” Lord Jesus say “My child, these house are belong to My children that not generous giving tithe and offerings. These houses will be ready and completed after My children giving more tithe and offerings in My House.”

FIFTH MESSAGE:
“Tell My children, they must put in pray all their wealth to Me for protection and blessing while they are still on earth so that when I come to earth for the second time, they are not attached to the earthly wealth. Remember the story of Lot wife,”
said Lord Jesus.

SIXTH MESSAGE:
“Tell My children, they must be ready and alert because I will coming soon. Sooner than people expects!”
Said Lord Jesus.

No comments: