Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Vision of ROBES AND CROWNS in Heaven

The Lord told me, "Servant come here, because I will continue showing you things." We arrive at a very beautiful place where I could feel the glory of God. I saw lines and lines of white robes, so very white and beautiful! I touched them and the Lord said, "Servant, touch these robes, because these robes are for all of you."

I saw many lines and touched the fine clothe. It was so shining and white, like nothing I have touched on Earth. The Lord said, "Servant, these robes are for all of you." There were tears running down the Lord's cheeks. The Lord said, "Servant, many of these white robes will remain here, waiting for someone to take them. Many of these robes will remain here, waiting for a body." "Why Lord?" I asked. "Because many do not worship Me as I want, many do not pay any attention to all the things I do for all of you. Servant, many of these white robes will remain here, waiting for a body, because in My kingdom I do not receive anything dirty. In My kingdom I only allow holy things, because it is written in My Word, be holy, because I am holy." (1 Peter 1:16)

I looked and saw many robes, each one had a name written in gold. I touched the robes that were smaller and of different sizes, and I said, "Lord, these small ones, who are going to wear them?" The Lord replied, "Servant, remember My little children, remember that I have for everyone, I am not a respecter of persons, these little robes are for My little children that praise My Name, they are for My children who like to go to My House and glorify My Name, therefore I have prepared big things for them. I have for everyone that looks for Me, I have for all those that come to My feet, I give them Eternal Life."


We began to ride again and soon arrived at a huge place with many crowns. There were luxurious crowns, shining crowns, so I said, "Oh Lord! Those crowns, they are so beautiful. Who are these crowns for?" The Lord said, "Servant, these crowns you are touching, are for those that praise My name, for those that truly glorify My Name the way I want."

The Lord showed me other crowns, but I noticed that they were just a frame. Then the Lord said, "Servant look in this direction." And I began to see other crowns, but these crowns were made of thorns, so I said, "Lord, don't let a crown of thorns or a simple frame be for me!" The Lord told me, "Servant, in this place there are three types of crowns: the luxurious and shinny crowns that you can see and touch are for those that truly praise My Name, for all those that truly and with all their hearts glorify and praise My Name. They are for those that work in My vineyard, for those that enjoy to be in My house, for those that like to make an effort and take pains to be pleasant for My Word. The crowns that are just a frame, that you can see and touch are for those that are just playing with My word, it is for those that do not like to be in My house, it is for those that do not like to fast, nor to persevere, neither glorify My Name, they are for those that just praise Me with their lips but not with their hearts as I want. Why My servant? Because nobody can deceive Me, there is no place to hide from Me. Servant, those crowns made of thorns that you can touch and see, are for those that make fun of My Word, they are for those that criticize My Word, they are for all those who I am knocking at their hearts but they do not want to accept My Word, for all those that criticize My Word." (JBC)

No comments: