Wednesday, November 21, 2007

VISION OF HELL - (Testimony) Warning !!! Hell is really exist !!!!

After that the Lord told me, "Servant, I will show you hell." So I said, "Lord, no, I won’t be able to bear it, with all that You have shown me already, I've had enough." And the Lord told me, "Servant I will show you hell, so you will go and tell the church and the people that there is a heaven but there is also a hell." We started to go down and down. We were still far from hell when I began to hear shouts and great groans. I said, "Lord take me out of here, because I won’t be able to face this!" The Lord replied, "Look My servant, do not be afraid because I am with you." We went down through some tunnels. There was a great darkness in that place, a darkness like I have never felt on Earth.

We walked by some walls and I heard so many souls shouting, shouts of pain and anguish. The Lord said, "Servant let's go forward." We arrive at a place where a person was shouting. I asked the Lord, "Lord, why have we stopped here?" He replied, "Look servant, look very carefully at this person, because this person was a relative of yours on Earth." And I said, "Lord who is? I can't recognize this person." The Lord said, "This person was your grandmother while on Earth, she was your relative, but she was very unbelieving, that is why she is here now."

She said, "Please give me water, take me out of here, because I cannot stand this pain anymore, I am thirsty." But I couldn’t do anything, the only thing I did was cry. I said, "Lord for your infinite mercy and your infinite goodness, take her out of here! Why is she here, if my parents told me she was in heaven?"

The Lord said, "Servant, the priest told your parents that she had gone to heaven, but that was a lie. That was a lie, because she used to bow before images, she adored images, and look how those images could not save her. Many times I knocked on her heart, so she would open it, and I would come inside, but instead she decided to make fun of My Word. She decided it was better to follow the world than honor My Name, and that is why she is here. She never wanted to accept My Word, she never wanted to repent, and the priest told them that she had flown to the heavens and that she was already in the heavenly mansions, but that was a lie. Look My servant, where she is." She was crying with such agony. She said, "Give me water! Take me out of here!" The Lord said, "Servant, I can’t do anything now, this soul doesn’t belong to Me anymore." We turned and walked away. She shouted to me, "No! Don’t leave me here! Give me water! Take me out of here!" He could not do anything.

We continued looking at so many people. Souls tried to grab the Lord's clothes, saying, "take us out of here!" But the Lord told them, "Get apart from Me, because you don’t belong to Me anymore, you belong to satan and his demons." It was such a terrible place, with so many souls, so many people. (JBC)

No comments: