Wednesday, November 21, 2007

VISION OF HEAVEN (TESTIMONY)

He said, "Servant I will show you many things, I will show you the streets of gold and the crystal sea, so you can go and tell My people the grandeurs that I have for them."

We soon arrived to a place with beautiful streets, so beautiful. I have never seen or touched such things on Earth. The streets were shining! The Lord said, "My servant, touch this street of gold, because you and My people will live here, because here My people will ride very soon." I saw the reflection of the Lord and me riding together.

After that we arrived at the crystal sea, it was so beautiful. While I was riding with the Lord through that precious sea He told me, "My servant, all this is not Mine, all this is for My people. All that you can touch I have prepared it with so much love for My people." Then He said, "Servant come here, because I will show you other things."

We then arrived in a beautiful place where I could see the glory of God, and feel His Power. It was a big beautiful place. I saw many tables, so I asked the Lord, "Lord what are all these tables are for?" He said, "Servant, remember the Wedding of the Lamb, remember that on these tables we will celebrate the Wedding of the Lamb." I saw countless numbers of tables, and I could not see the end of them. There were angels at each table, so I asked the Lord, "Lord, why is there an angel at each table and at each chair?" The Lord said, "My servant, these angels are decorating the tables, these angels are getting ready each table because I am already preparing everything."

Dear brothers, those tables were so shiny, all of them were made of gold. The tables were very nicely decorated. I saw how each angel was putting on the fork, the knife, the spoon, the glasses, the dishes, all made of gold, so beautiful. The Lord told me, "Servant, tell My people to get ready because very soon I will take them with Me so they can come here and enjoy with Me in the Wedding of the Lamb."

It was so beautiful, the presence of the Lord could be felt there, such glory and majesty! The Lord said, "Servant, come here because I will show you other things." We arrive at a place with many beautiful doors, so many beautiful doors. I said, "Lord what's behind those doors?" He said, "Behind these doors are My disciples, behind these doors are My apostles, behind these doors are all those who once walked over the Earth praising and glorifying My Name." (JBC)

No comments: