- There is one God in one person, Make Sure of All Things, p 188.
- There is no Trinity, Let God be True, p. 100-101; Make Sure of All Things, p.386.
- The Holy Spirit is a force, not alive, Reasoning from the Scriptures, 1985, p.
- The Holy Spirit is God's impersonal active force, The Watchtower, June 1, 1952,
- Jehovah's first creation was his 'only-begotten Son'. . . was used by Jehovah in
creating all other things", Aid to Bible Understanding, p. 390-391.
- Jesus was Michael the archangel who became a man, The Watchtower, May 15,
1963, p. 307; The New World, 284.
- Jesus was only a perfect man, not God in flesh, Reasoning from the Scriptures,
1985, p. 306.
- Jesus did not rise from the dead in his physical body, Awake! July 22, 1973, p. 4.
- Jesus was raised "not a human creature, but a spirit." Let God be True, p. 276.
- Jesus was born again, The Watchtower, Nov. 15, 1954, p. 682.
- Jesus did not die on a cross but on a stake, Reasoning from the Scriptures, 1985,
- Jesus began his invisible rule over the earth in 1914, The Truth Shall Make You Free,
- Jesus' ransom sacrifice did not include Adam, Let God be True, p. 119.
- Their church is the self-proclaimed prophet of God, The Watchtower, April 1,
1972, p. 197.
- They claim to be the only channel of God's truth, The Watchtower, Feb. 15,
1981, p. 19.
- Only their church members will be saved, The Watchtower, Feb, 15, 1979, p. 30.
- Good works are necessary for salvation, Studies in the Scriptures, Vol. 1,
p. 150, 152.
- The soul ceases to exist after death, Let God be True, p. 59, 60, 67.
- There is no hell of fire where the wicked are punished, Let God be True, p. 79, 80.
- Only 144,000 Jehovah's Witness go to heaven, Reasoning from the Scriptures,
1985, pp. 166-167, 361; Let God be True, p. 121.
- Only the 144,000 Jehovah's Witness are born again. Reasoning from the
Scriptures, 1985, p. 76.; Watchtower 11/15/54, p. 681.
- Only the 144,000 may take communion.
- Blood transfusions are a sin, Reasoning from the Scriptures, 1985, pp. 72-73.
- The Cross is a pagan symbol and should not be used, Reasoning from the
Scriptures, 1985, p. 90-92.
- Salvation is by faith and what you do, Studies in the Scriptures, Vol. 1, p.
- It is possible to lose your salvation, Reasoning from the Scriptures, 1985, p.
- The universe is billions of years old, Your will Be Done on Earth, p. 43.
- Each of the 6 creative days of God in Genesis 1, was 7000 years long.
Therefore, Man was created toward the end of 42,000 years of earth's
preparation, Let God be True, p. 168.
- They also refuse to vote, salute the flag, sing the "Star Spangled Banner," or
celebrate Christmas or birthdays. They are not allowed to serve in the armed
- Satan was entrusted with the obligation and charged with the duty of
overseeing the creation of the earth, Children, p. 55